Digital Production Designer 📍 New York, United States
Our tech client has a need for a skilled Digital Production Designer to join their creative team for this contract, 40 hours/week position slated to last 3 months, with possible extension.
- Update imagery and UI elements in Photoshop and output web graphics
- Track and check on web graphics
- Work closely with producers, traffic, development, and other teams to meet project goals and ensure efficient file handoffs for localization
- Review final web assets with an exacting eye, ensuring that graphics and layouts are flawless
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or at least 4 years equivalent experience in a hands-on, high-volume web environment
- HTML5 knowledge for building assets
- Photoshop expertise
- Excellent design and typography sensibilities applicable to web pages and HTML5
- Solid standards-based HTML, CSS, and general web publishing knowledge
- Ability to be client facing and work with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong collaboration skills
- March 2020
- 3 month contract, 40 hours/ week, possibility of extension
- NY, NY
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page