Graphic Designer 📍 Orlando, United States
- Consistent Freelance opportunity
- Create new designs for internal and external printed marketing materials. This includes flyers, brochures, advertising, posters and direct marketing materials. May create and implement Internet and intranet graphics and banners.
- Create presentation materials to support training, management meetings, and executive presentations.
- Develop and implement design strategies to enhance the company’s brand image.
- Recommend, implement, and maintain hardware and software requirements for the department.
- Write feature articles, newspaper advertising, bios, and press releases.
- Recommend, source, and manage outside creative resources (freelance designers, etc.) as needed.
- Provide color copy support for sales associates.
- Deliver designed materials to printers/vendors.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page