Designer 📍 East Brunswick, United States
K Offices Furniture Design and Solutions is seeking a skilled individual to join our growing team. Located in East Brunswick NJ, and servicing clients in the NYC metro area.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for working closely with clients; assisting in space planning, drawings, product specifications, and coordination with the team.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with clients
- Facilitate effective client, vendor, and consultant relations
- Formulate designs that are aesthetic and conducive to the client
- Calculate the specifications and cost of furniture and related products
- Select design components to create a unique and purposeful space
- Prepare documentation for high quality client presentations
- Occasional travel to project sites for meetings, presentations, installations, etc.
- 2-5 years of commercial furniture industry experience and/or commercial architecture and design.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, 20/20 CAP Worksheet & AutoCAD.
- Excellent Communication skills: ability to present to clients and small groups
- Strong Writing Skills: demonstrated success in composing proposals, newsletters, social media postings, etc.
- Proven ability to create and present multimedia presentations
- High attention to detail, with passion for interior design, furniture, space planning and graphics.
- Exceptional customer service, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Proven track record successfully managing multiple projects.
- Capability to work in a creative team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Flexible work week (with Possibility to work from home)
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Holiday Pay, Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, subsidized health club memberships, 401(k)
With more than 50 years of combined experience, K Offices has the expertise to take your visions of your new office and make it into reality! Our philosophy is simple. Clients services first. This ideal translates to listen first and then execute with excellent real time customer service, smart buying, state of the art products, attention to detail and follow through.
K Offices is ready and eager to service all of your office needs. We understand design, ergonomics and aesthetics, and know how to balance that with your available lead time and budget. Our talented designers, strong manufacturer relationships, pre-owned options and carefully vetted proprietary products gives K Offices the tools to make your space special.
- Full-time, Part-time
- $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Time Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Communication Skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Required)
- 20/20 CAP Worksheet: 2 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week
Typical start time
Typical end time
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page