Designer 📍 Austin, United States
The Kong and Allan Group is looking for an experienced marketing material designer to help us keep the company growing. The marketing material designer will be responsible for creating promotional materials, compelling content and traditional media strategies for print advertising. The candidate should have a background in marketing and experience with design software applications.
- Create and design compelling marketing/advertising brochures and print materials
- Develop product illustrations and other graphics as needed
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers etc.
- Advise on best practices and optimizations throughout design process
- Meet project driven deadlines
- Obtain an understanding of industry, and its position in the market
- Work within the company’s marketing budget
- Experience with marketing design applications, such as adobe illustrator
- Self-starter, capable of working effectively with direction and individually
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field preferred, but not required
- 2+ years experience in the industry preferred, but not required
- Provide a dynamic portfolio of print work to showcase experience
- Familiarity with the international education industry preferred, but not required
- Flexible part time hours (approximately 10-20 hours per week)
- Office (78738 zip code) and ability to work remotely
- $15-$35 per hour, dependent upon project
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Multiple locations
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page