Graphic Designer 🌎
We are a boutique social media marketing agency focused on delivering done-for-you services to entrepreneurs, business owners, and digital creators. We also teach social media strategies in our online membership program and through our podcast.
We are looking for a graphic designer to join our team.
This is a part-time role that reports to our CEO Andréa Jones as well as our account managers. This is a remote, work-from-home role that requires availability between the hours of 9am and 5pm Eastern Time as well as some weekends and holiday coverage.
- Integrity: The nature of our work means that we handle some sensitive data for our clients. We value honesty above all else as it is vital to our success. If a client isn’t a good fit, we tell them so. We don’t promise a certain number of sales/followers/engagement and believe doing so is dishonest. When mistakes happen, we take responsibility and work hard to make things right.
- Passion: We LOVE what we do. We love creating and playing on the internet. We love our clients. We love our members. And we’re genuinely excited to help them succeed. The only reason we exist is because of them and we are so grateful for that.
- Communication: Life happens. We understand that. Because our team is virtual and world wide, we expect an extremely high level of communication so that our business can run smoothly.
- Excellence: We go above and beyond for our clients and members. We believe in striving for 110%. Delivering an amazing service is the key to continuing to grow our business.
- Friendliness: We love showing up to work with a positive outlook and compassion for our team, our clients, and our members.
Your Responsibilities May Include
- Creating Pinterest, Social Media, & Podcast Templates
- Update existing graphics
- Designing Landing Pages
- Assisting in creating cohesive branding for clients
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to self-motivate to complete tasks
- A quiet work environment including
- A computer
- Cell phone
- High-speed internet
This role is for you if
- You care about the work that you do.
- You are a self-starter who does not require micromanagement.
- You are creative and can come up with eye catching designs
- Have a strong attention to visual detail.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities while delivering quality and timely content.
- You have exceptional communication skills.
- “That’s not my job” is not in your vocabulary.
- You’re hyper focused on getting the details right.
- You LOVE creating cohesive design that bridges aesthetics with targeted digital marketing.
- You LOVE working with a team and thrive in a fast paced work environment.
- You know how to manage your time and work independently but also enjoy collaboration.
Please don’t apply if
- You don’t consider the marketing side of design
- You cannot complete tasks quickly (sometimes with a 24 hour turnaround time)
- You have limited availability (we’re looking for someone who can eventually grow into 15-30hrs per week)
- You can’t handle regular and detailed feedback
- You have a tendency to procrastinate
- You tend to be last minute and have a “just get it done” attitude instead of “make it great”
- You’re not available during Eastern Time business hours.
Why work with us
- We’re a growing social media marketing agency who loves fresh ideas and innovation.
- You can work from anywhere and can enjoy a flexible schedule. As long as the work gets done, you’re free to do it wherever you please.
- We value good communication, self-reliance, and authenticity.
- We work hard during working hours and respect time off. (Turn off those email and social media notifications!)
- Hourly pay rate based on skills/experience/location.
Please note: For the first 60 days, the position requires an estimated 10-20 hours/week and pays hourly. This is a contract position and our relationship is business to self-employed contractor. After the first 60 days, we can explore more hours or even a full-time opportunity.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please send an email by March 6th. Keep in mind that we’re looking to hire for this role ASAP and will close applications as soon as we find the right fit.
Step #1: Record a less than 90 second video introducing yourself.
Step #2: Email a link to the video along with:
-Your resume or equivalent
-Your portfolio of past designs (the more variety the better)
-2-3 sentences for why you want to work with us
-Your available start date
-Your ideal hourly rate
Step #3: Wait for us to contact you. We’ll likely receive too many applications to respond to each one individually. If you’re a good fit, we’ll reach out to you.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Fully Remote
Hours per week
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.