Web Developer 📍 Torrance, United States
We are seeking a freelance in-house Web Designer & Developer to be responsible for the production of an ecommerce website.
- Responsible for the development of eCommerce using BigCommerce, Modern Retailer, Epicor and any other related party required.
- Quote project hours for potential and assigned projects
- Maintain legacy sites and systems
- Troubleshoot form submission issues on site
- Write small pseudo-applications and improvements for client sites (ie: forms, jQuery brochure displays)
- Schedule and perform basic security updates for current web and eCommerce site
- Debug customer applications, act as a liaison between product-specific support teams, and our clients
- Discuss general disposition of graphics on a website and technology needs
- Respond to Errors and issues on Hosted sites
- Work closely with web designer to execute the design and layout.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Effectively plan and prioritize work schedule
- Work closely with designer to layout to create the website.
- General Understanding of SSL implementation
- Understanding of eCommerce principals as related to developing an eCommerce site
- Experience developing front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages & frameworks.
- Experience with Shopify scripts and BigCommerce and creating plugins.
- 4-8 yrs industry experience
- Experience working with a mobile design.
- Extensive knowledge BigCommerce, Shopify &, Shopify Plus platform.
- A keen eye for design and attention to detail.
- Highly self-directed and task oriented with a get-it-done attitude
- Superb troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Customized checkout experiences
- Accelerated Payments (Shopify Pay, ApplePay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, PayPal, etc)
Languages and programs we use include
- Php, Modern Retailer, Epicor
- Ubuntu Server
- Shopify, Shippo
- Big Commerce
- Express, js, MYSQL
- API integrations
- GitHub, Heroku
- AWS (S3)
- Torrance, CA
- Full-time, Contract
- $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
- Web developer: 4 years (Minimum)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$45-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page