Graphic Designer 📍 Fort Worth, United States
ECi Software Solutions is seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer to join our growing team in our Fort Worth, TX office. The ideal candidate has a passion for creativity and design in both digital and print mediums and has a proven track record with at least 4-5 years’ experience. You are well versed in Adobe Creative Cloud and have the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting all design development and production for the marketing team working closely with the Creative Director and design team
- Designing, developing and updating digital and print assets to support ongoing campaign activities across the company including but not limited to digital ads, social media banners, emails, landing pages, website design and support, brochures, whitepapers, tradeshow banners, booth design and more
- Creating emails and updating templates with functional HTML/CSS knowledge. Experience with Pardot is a plus
- Photo sourcing, color correction, resizing and archiving
- Contributing ideas and collaborating with the marketing team
- Maintaining marketing collateral and reordering as needed
- Assisting in enforcing brand standards across the company
- Provide ongoing support for the creative team and brand team
- Continually learning and keeping on top of new trends, techniques, and tools
- A college degree in a related field and desire to grow in your skill
- Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and XD
- 4-5 years minimum experience in a design role with proven track record is required
- Eye for design, typography, layout, color, and photography
- Ability and desire to collaborate/problem solve with a variety of team members
- Great attitude with a knack for working/partnering well with others
- Very detail-oriented and very organized
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage time
- Thrives in fast-paced environment while effectively managing competing priorities
- Flexible; must be able to roll with the punches
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and effective manner
- Positive, proactive, resourceful, hard-working, confident, and a fast learner
- Full-time, Contract
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- 5 - 6 months
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.