UX / UI Product Designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
We are seeking a top rate Freelance UX / UI Product Designer for an immediate start, for a minimum 3 months full-time contract, to work at our offices in Farringdon, London, taking on the following:
- UI / UX Design.
- HTML, CSS, Android and iOS apps.
- Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe Affect Effect.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience within product and UX / UI design.
- Experienced in Mobile app development and Web development.
- Effectively collaborating with in a team, not just on a design level, but also with technical minded individuals and engineers understanding technical constraints and potential opportunities.
- Experience being both a hands-on user interface designer, with a solid grasp of the latest design, user interface, as well as a strong grasp on the latest user experience and research techniques.
- Delivering design solutions to the Product team.
- Improving existing designs based on market learning, market changes and user feedback.
- Creating and implementing slick mobile / web designs as well as end-to-end plans for product changes and new features, ensuring consistency and pixel-perfect deliverables.
- Writing detailed step-by-step specifications to instruct developers & improve efficiency.
- Take a data-driven approach, running user testing and user research, looking for user behaviour patterns and provide valuable insights to the Product team.
- Run A/B and MVT tests constantly auditing.
- Core skills: UI / UX, HTML, CSS, Android and iOS apps, Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe Affect Effect.
- Your portfolio should reflect your experience with user-centered design and pixel perfect outputs.
- Full-time, Contract
- UX Design: 2 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page