Illustrator 📍 London, United Kingdom
Urban fashion brand specialising in everyday wear and contemporary essentials with a playful and daring twist.
About the position
Looking for a freelance illustrator / graphic designer to provide some artwork for the upcoming collection.
Skills and requirements
- Excellent drawing skills.
- Creativity and imagination.
- An eye for detail, design, typography and colour.
- The ability to spot and develop trends, with a keen interest in current trends – not only fashion related.
- Illustration and design experience.
- The ability to use computer design packages.
- You will take part in the making of a collection and contribute to the creative process.
- The position will be paid.
Please send your CV and your portfolio with examples of your previous work in your application. It would also be helpful if you could share your Instagram profile / website / any other platform that encompasses some of your work as a reference and to have an idea of your stylistic approach.
- Temporary, Contract, Commission
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page