Graphic Designer 📍 Auburn, United States
Do you love the thrill of facing new challenges each day? Do you want to be a part of an e-commerce retailer that is growing rapidly in the marketplace? If you answered yes to these questions, you’re in the right place.
Currently, we’re seeking a talented, creative, and customer-obsessed Graphic Designer to support our fast-growing and ever-changing business. As a part of our Creative Team our Photo Editors are responsible for retouching product images, creating marketing and promotional content, and assisting with other marketing/creative team projects as needed. The ideal candidate must have a good eye for photo quality, composition, and color accuracy.
This is an in-house position. Remote or freelance not considered.
- Edit product photos under the general direction of the Stylist.
- Crop, color correct, and adjust images as necessary to achieve company standards.
- Editing images for social media.
- Graphic design projects.
Skills Needed to Succeed
- Ability to work within a team and work on your own with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and ability to thrive in an ever changing, dynamic environment
- Great work ethic and a good cultural fit for the team
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Previous experience in photo retouching for a business or independent photographer.
- Graphic design, photography, and lighting design experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of other Adobe Creative Suite programs preferred.
- Passion for continuous improvement and ability to recommend improvements!
We are the fastest growing curvy boutique in the country and would love to bring in a motivated individual who is ready to make an impact and have fun!!
- Full-time, Part-time
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- Auburn, AL 36830 (Required)
- Do you know anyone who currently works for Chic Soul?
- One location
Typical start time
Typical end time
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page