Video Editor 📍 Chicago, United States
Orion Photo Group is hiring a short term contract video editor. Editor is responsible for facilitating client requests in previously edited wedding highlight films and extended wedding documentary style films. This position is ideal for a self-motivated individual who has an innate skill of attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple projects at one time. This individual must be able to communicate thoroughly and troubleshoot a diverse set of video needs. Position contract is expected to be 2-3 months. This Video Editor role will work onsite, ideally 40 hours a week, for the length of the contract. Work allows for room for some flexibility with schedule if you have outside freelance projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assess client notes and request additional feedback when required
- Manipulate Adobe Premiere project files from a variety of editors
- Maintain organized video editing projects for team based workflows
- Troubleshoot media issues
- Quality control to ensure films meet brand standards
- Go above and beyond to address the needs of the client
- 3+ years of video editing experience using Adobe Premier
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products, Adobe Audition and After Effects preferred
- Understanding of codecs and video best practices
- Great time management skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Meet or exceed quality goals
- Meet all deadlines and delivery targets
- One location
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page