Website Developer 📍 Overland Park, United States
I own a startup online CBD retail business based out of Overland Park, KS.
I am looking for a website developer, highly proficient in:
- e-commerce integration
- To finish the front end of an e-commerce website and integrate it with our payment processor.
- Creativity and attention to detail are important.
- Laid back working environment, flexible schedule, and possibility of working remote.
- Must be able to begin work immediately, potential for renewal of contract or position changing to full-time.
- Estimated total work time for this project is 20 hours.
- $35.00 /hour
- web development: 1 year (Required)
- web design: 1 year (Required)
- continuous: 1 year (Preferred)
- magento: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- 2 months or less
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
- Fully Remote
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page