Graphic and Web Designer 📍 Philadelphia, United States
We’re always looking for collaborative, detail-oriented, and technically proficient freelance graphic and web designers to assist us with any additional assignments as needed on a rolling basis.
Chosen candidates will be asked to come in for a preliminary interview before any work begins to discuss their relevant experience and portfolio, as well as any additional specifics about upcoming assignments (scope, timeline, hourly rate, etc.)
- Strong design and critical thinking skills
- High level of competency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to listen, take direction, and keep track of all feedback throughout a project
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to track time accurately throughout a project
- Familiarity with production files
- Knowledge of digital and print techniques
- All-around nice demeanor and attitude
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Relevant agency experience a plus
Please send your resume, any relevant design examples, and a portfolio link.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page