Web Design & Development Instructor 📍 Tampa, United States
Are you a strong communicator with a deep understanding of the computing industry? Are you passionate for web and software development? Would you like to shape the next generation of software and web developers with your expertise? The new CSB Code School in Tampa, FL is looking for experienced and knowledgeable part-time programming instructors for our school with those exact qualities.
At CSB Code School you will act as an instructor/mentor to small classes of 10-15 students through sixteen week evening program designed to teach our students the essential skills required for them to get started as junior web developers. The US department of labor is projecting a 15% increase in developer jobs over the next 10 years.
Classes are taught at our training facility located in Tampa.
This is a great opportunity for freelancers and stay-at-home parents due to the part-time nature of the courses, or for day programmers who would like to get involved with our evening classes.
Classes are held from 6:30 to 10:00 pm, twice a week in the evenings.
- Lead classes as an instructor
- Work with TA’s to assist students and provide a hands-on, project-orientated learning experience
- Arrive early and set up the class
- Provide occasional one-on-one help for students
- Take attendance and grade assignments
- Assist in job placements after graduation
- 1 year minimum commitment
- Lives in/close to the Tampa area
- Ability to keep up with the newest innovations in the industry
- Teaching experience required
- 3+ years of experience as a programmer/developer
- Proficiency with all of the languages/technologies listed below
- CSS3 & Bootstrap
- PHP, MySql
- Brackets/Sublime Text/Visual Studio Code
- $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Web Development: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week
- Less than 10
This Job Is
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page