Graphic Designer 📍 Elkhart, United States
- Designs or creates graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs.
- Update and or add new products to our online store.
- Produce Youtube Videos & Film Content.
- Create & Modify Sales Flyers for upcoming RV Events.
- Post content on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Our Photo Gallery
- Update content on our Wordpress Website.
- Creates designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and selects style and size of type.
- Develops graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Web sites.
- Prepares illustrations or rough sketches of material.
- Uses computer software to generate new images.
- Works with advertising and marketing to integrate copy and graphics effectively.
- Studies illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products or services.
- Prepares specifications for work to be performed by others.
- Reviews production work and suggests improvements.
- Coordinates work performed by freelance artists, vendors, and other departments.
- Sets production schedules and deadlines for design projects.
- Develops and manages budgets for specific projects.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Active learning
- Judgment and decision making
- Final Cut Pro
- Contract, Full-time
- $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Videographer: 1 year (Preferred)
- web design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page