Graphic Designer 📍 Tampa, United States
We are currently in search of an innovative and well-rounded on site Freelance Graphic Designer to join the IRONMAN® Creative Services Team. The ideal candidate will have a creative portfolio, including experience in producing marketing campaign’s both online and print, and designs of graphic artwork for brands including logo and identity design. With at least 2-5 years of previous experience.
IRONMAN® Creative Services Team members work closely with one another, in a hands-on environment. This individual will report to the Art Director and will require someone who is driven, with the ability to work comfortably in a team environment. The ability to receive feedback easily and incorporate it into your work is a must.
DUTIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Craft and develop creative designs for print, digital, marketing and merchandise
- Conceptualize and execute on creative marketing campaigns both print and digital in line with brand guidelines
- Work with Marketing, Operations and Sales Departments to help create logos/identity for new races or brands
- Manage brand and race logos, keeping them current and up to brand standards in the global database
- Effectively articulate the strategic thinking and rationale behind creative concepts and layout solutions
- Utilizes exceptional design skills and demonstrate innovation in creating original solutions
- Ensure files for production are properly built and work with specified parameters on a per-project basis
- Must be highly detail-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Perform work on multiple projects simultaneously prioritizing projects to meet deadlines per the Project Manager
- Efficiently execute mood boards, color palettes, rough sketches, design options, and final artwork
- Collaborate with the Creative Services Team and Art Director, to bring designs to life
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience – 2-5 years as Graphic Designer is preferable.
- Production experience preparing files for print and web
- Committed to supporting team and company culture on a daily basis
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Mac, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing deadlines
- Consistent ability to execute dynamic design projects from conception to completion
- Able to take ownership of projects and execute
- Adaptive design eye and excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism
- Patient, flexible and comfortable working in a rapid changing environment
- Work in compliance to brand guidelines and filing systems
- Resume and Online Portfolio requested
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page