Graphics Designer 📍 Norcross, United States
- As a Graphic Designer at EZ Prints, you will work within established schedules to meet web design creative, marketing collateral, and creative product template needs for EZ Prints and its partners.
- Concept designs through rough layout of art and copy and arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions to produce design solutions from concept to finished product.
- Assists in the development of site style guides, including database management, layout, design, photo, and copy.
- Assist in the design and create web and marketing projects including, but not limited to:
- Landing pages
- Social media and blog assets
- PR assets
- Internal communications
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Strong knowledge and competency with Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and full Adobe suite).
- Motivated and self-starter
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple simultaneous projects.
- Highly adaptable and resourceful.
- Continued interest in current and future design trends.
- 5+ years of experience working in a fast-paced Graphic Design position.
- Photography, motion graphics, or video editing experience are a plus.
- This position is a minimum of 6 months with the potential to go full-time.
- Work from home is available.
- Salary is $35.00 to $45.00 per hour
- $35.00 to $45.00 /hour
- graphic design: 2 years (Required)
- Norcross, GA 30071 (Required)
- English (Required)
- Monday to Friday
Full Time Opportunity
- Multiple locations
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Other duties as requested
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page