Presentation/Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
FIRST is seeking a highly motivated, professional, and hands-on Freelance Presentation/Graphic Designer to provide support and actively participate in an award-winning Creative & Design team. This role is ideal for a highly creative candidate who can turn concepts into reality through motion graphics and story-tell through presentation design. A successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and the ability to adapt and take creative direction and turn that into design assets.
- Create presentation templates, backgrounds, and other graphic assets incorporating information graphics, charts, metaphorical graphics, and diagrams.
- Work with presentations involving animations and multimedia.
- Participate in creative brainstorm sessions and visual explorations for creative development; share new design perspectives and ideas
- Work with production & creative teams to understand project scope and objectives
- Liaise with technical directors & producers to resolve technical and design issues
- Conceptualize designs in collaboration with producers and other designers
- Provide show-ready outputs to accurate specifications
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create designs
- Assist in selecting audio, video, color, and animation styles on each project
- Proactively communicate issues, opportunities, and insights to the team lead
- Complete ad-hoc requests as required
Must include a sample of a traditional 16:9 presentation and a nontraditional, perhaps widescreen format, presentation along with a video sample that is a stand-alone from presentation animations.
- 3+ years’ experience in presentation and/or graphic design
- Experience in events and/or experiential marketing is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Presentation design experience with PowerPoint and Keynote
- Ability to develop style frames and storyboard concepts
- Motion graphics & animation experience highly preferred
- Can interpret complex conceptual ideas visually
- Experience designing presentations for events is preferred but not required
- Professional working knowledge of industry standard design software and tools including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and follow-through skills
- Efficient project management skills with the ability to adhere to critical project timelines
- Approachable with a collaborative/team-player attitude
- Adaptability to situations, personalities and ever-changing demands
- Highly motivated and organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and apply judgment to prioritize
- Ambitious, proactive and resourceful with a calm and flexible approach to handling pressure and stress
ADMINISTRATION & GENERAL
- Assume responsibility for own environment, ensuring adherence to health and safety policies while having clean smart surroundings
- Work intelligently and ensure that team management is aware of problems or issues which negatively affect productivity
- Accurate adherence to company’s time tracking policies and systems
- Work on ad hoc requests as required
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page