Presentation Designer 📍 New York, United States
The presentation designer will primarily use PowerPoint and secondly
Photoshop, Illustrator, and occasionally After effects to create templates,
backgrounds and presentations incorporating information graphics, charts, metaphorical graphics, and diagrams for high level banking clients.
Presentations will range form RFPs to Company’s pitches and any internal material in between.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- What responsibilities will the candidate have?
- Eligible candidates are experienced graphic designers who have in-depth knowledge working in PowerPoint, as well as the Adobe suite.
- Experience with motion graphics and multimedia is a plus. The candidate should be comfortable communicating with internal clients in order to understand their concepts and interpret them
- Presentations are frequently created in the brand of third party companies, so the designer should be able to shift gears and adapt to different brands/aesthetics. The ability to work quickly and meet
deadlines is key.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Excellent design sense and awareness of current design trends
- High proficiency knowledge of PowerPoint (expert animation skills)
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
Knowledge of After Effects huge plus
- Knowledge of Excel for charting
- Can interpret complex ideas visually
- Video editing and/or sound editing skills are a plus
- Knowledge of print design a plus
- Understands importance of brand and can work within established standards
- Adaptability and willingness to pitch in where needed
- At least 2 years presentation or graphic design experience
- Financial industry experience a plus
- Portfolio or work samples showing a clean, contemporary aesthetic
- Animated PPT samples a must
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page