UX/UI Designer 📍 Doylestown, United States
We are an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and the US. The Virtual Forge works with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build business around the world.
We are looking for a visual/user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, workshops and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes, design concepts and prototypes. You will be based in our office in Doylestown.
We are looking for someone to help us design overall functionality of our client’s products; produce design concept mockups of the UI and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience and a beautiful UI. As an UX/UI Designer you will be comfortable with designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Three or more years of UX design experience (preferentially designing solutions for complex digital environments)
- Expertise in relevant design software such as Photoshop or Sketch, XD, Illustrator & Indesign
- Knowledge of a UX prototyping software such as XD, InVision, UXPin and Balsamiq
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Ability to work with clients and teams to understand detailed requirements
- design software such as Photoshop or Sketch, XD, Illustrator: 2 years (Preferred)
- UX/UI Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.