Full Stack Developer 📍 Austin, United States
Hunt, Gather is a full-service advertising agency in Austin, TX. We’re a tribe of creative makers and doers with big ideas, who also put in the work to actually make them happen. We’re on the hunt for a Freelance Full Stack Developer to assist our talented tribe on some current projects. The ideal candidate is an experienced full stack technologist who is scrappy, fast, takes responsibility for great UX, is an advocate for code quality and build automation, understands the importance of performant builds and isn’t afraid of a tough deadline. In short, you know how to get it done.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You’re a detail-oriented, organized self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision and relishes the chance to get a project and run with it. We want developers who have a high bar and love being part of a team that will raise the bar with you.
- Experience with Django, Gatsby.js, Node.js, GraphQL, DOM, and Virtual DOM.
- Understanding of modern responsive web design (RWD) patterns as well as browser compatibility, progressive enhancement, and accessibility.
- Strong knowledge of modern front-end tooling workflows and build automation.
- Proven ability to create working prototypes at varying degrees of fidelity.
- Familiarity with a JAMstack development architecture and its implementation.
- Ability to work with 3rd party RESTful API services and other web service architectures.
- Experience in Tooling & Build Workflows: Package management, task runners, bundling & transpilation, tree shaking.
- Expert with Git workflows and has worked with BitBucket, GitHub or GitLab.
- Experience working with DevOps teams, CI/CD, containerized applications and serverless infrastructure a plus.
- Experience working with Olo a plus.
- Experience implementing and setting up Google Tag Manager in Gatsby/React environment is a plus.
- Experience with implementing SEO patterns in Gatsby/React is a plus.
- A solution owner that can support and troubleshoot issues, identify root cause, and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions.
- Resourceful, collaborative and flexible—able to prove technology-agnostic solutions.
- You are located in Austin, Texas and can commute to our Hyde Park office Monday through Friday.
- You love tacos and want to work with a close-knit group of awesome and talented people.
Hunt, Gather is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- $50.00 to $75.00 /hour
- React.js?: 2 years (Preferred)
- Austin, TX (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$45-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.