Graphic Designer 📍 Amman, Jordan
As the Graphic Designer at Little Thinking Minds you will be responsible for all Graphic and Image related Content development for the business. This includes the ideation/concept, photography, image rework, illustration, layout, visual composition and resizing/adaptation of Marketing and Communication material (online & offline). You must work in accordance with the LTM brand guidelines and templates to develop visual content for Corporate Collateral (Flyers/ Brochures/ Other Branded Printed material, Company Newsletters, Infographics, Notices and Research papers etc.), Web (Websites, Blog visuals), Digital Marketing (Advertising Visuals, Landing Page Visuals (with UX-UI Team)), Social Media (Social media posts and related imagery), App Promotional Content & App Store Visuals.
Your work will include creation of static and dynamic content (Gif’s/ Animations) and video/ live action content to meet the requirements of the marketing brief.
Duties and responsibilities
● The Graphic Designer supports the Marketing department by creating clean, professional, and attractive designs in line with the Brand image and guidelines.
● Work closely with Community Manager & Head of Marketing to understand marketing messages and develop best practice strategies for creatively communicating them.
● Creating presentations, logos, collateral, promotional materials, marketing support, print and digital advertising, sales documents and user guides, outdoor advertising, and social media images.
● Creating graphics from concept through completed product.
● Maintaining effective communications with all internal departments on digital efforts, incentives, and marketing campaigns.
● Observe current design trends on digital and social media
● Work with the content team to come up with creative solutions to illustrate posts, videos and distributed assets
● Support the Marketing and Sales departments in the creation of all marketing, sales and training tools.
● Assist in creating work for multi-platform social media assets.
● Work collaboratively and constructively on all creative projects with the team.
● Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
● Works with the Visual Director to implement consistent brand image by developing templates and image / font libraries.
● 2-3 years of experience preferably in Marketing/ Advertising/ Digital (Web teams)
● Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or Art
● Strong graphic design skills
● Animation (2D/ 3D) is preferred
● Video Editing Skills
● Photography & Image Retouching
● Adobe creative suite
● Analytical skills
● Attention to detail
● Acute vision
● Time-management skills
● Communication skills
● Open to feedback
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
Half a day
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.